CodeDrop is a simple Mac app for creating Gists on GitHub right from your menu bar.
- Just drag and drop a file or snippet of text onto the CodeDrop icon in the menu bar to get started. With CodeDrop, you can upload both public and private Gists.
- Once an upload completes, you'll get a notification. A link to the Gist will also be placed on your clipboard, so sharing it with others is just a paste away.
- You can easily view and manage past uploads.
- CodeDrop is a one-time purchase that costs as much as a cup of coffee in San Francisco; no subscriptions.
- CodeDrop is a native app designed just for the Mac.
CodeDrop is compatible with macOS 13 "Ventura" on Intel and Apple Silicon
The minimum system requirement is macOS 10.15 "Catalina".